AMHERST, N.S./SACKVILLE, N.B. – The temperature was 9°C at 8 a.m. this morning.
For today, Environment Canada is calling for fog dissipating then sunny. High 23. UV index 8 or very high. Overnight, a few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 13.
For more weather information and updates throughout the day click here to visit Environment Canada.
The next low tide for Pugwash is 8:03 a.m. and then again at 8:26 p.m.
The next low tide for Five Islands is 10:02 a.m. and then again at 10:25 p.m.
Shediac and Parlee Beach will see their next low tide at 7:06 p.m.
Tea With Prudy White
2 to 4 p.m. at the Wallace Museum with Prudy White, who will read from her book A Grey Dawn.
Once Upon A Time
10 to 11:30 a.m. at Four Fathers Memorial Library in partnership with Maggie’s Place. Sing songs, read a story and have a snack. For up to age 5.
2 to 3 p.m. at the Oxford Library. Help the library celebrate its 50th birthday with crafts,
7:30 p.m. at the Springhill Senior’s Centre. Please bring a partner.
Departures and arrivals are on time with a few exceptions this morning at Greater Moncton International Airport.
Departures and arrivals for Halifax Stanfield International are experiencing delays this morning.
• (Cumberland) Spencer's Island couple named Woodlot Owners of the Year
• (Cumberland) Double Double Duo to perform in Parrsboro Aug. 9
• (Westmorland) Lorne Street project proceeding on schedule
• (Westmorland) Dorchester set to celebrate 17th annual Sandpiper Festival
• (Cumberland) Wallace’s Wade part of Team Nova Scotia’s basketball team
Did you win? Click here for the latest lottery numbers.